Monday, September 15, 2008

Moved!

So we finally got moved! Okay, so it was 2 weeks ago but I don't have the internet :( So I am updating this while in Wyoming at my parents helping (mainly just being in the way) with my sisters kids while she has been laid up after having surgery. It is really nice to be finally getting settled into our own house again and having all the space that I want to make messes! Now if I only knew how I wanted to decorate it! We are anxiously waiting the last 1 1/2 weeks until Bill gets home from Alaska! It has been a long summer with him gone and us not being able to go see him, but we finally see the end!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were NOT in the way! Thanks for ALL of the help. It was way fun to have you here. I miss my Dawson man so much already. Give him a big squeeze for me and the horses are still calling his name. LOL Love ya, thanks again for all the help. Mom

Jullie said...

Hey Nicole, I found your blog on Lacies. i hope you don't mind. I love your new house, but where is it at? It's fun to find people you know and catch up on life. Hope all is well.
Jullie (Dana) Olenslager