
Isn't he the cutest thing!!! We went to see Bill at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house, when he was making the fishing weights for Alaska. Dawson loved going to see dad since it required spending time outside. (Below Bill making the fish weights)

We bought Dawson a life jacket for this summer in Alaska. I tried it on him and he decided that he liked it (good thing since he wont have a choice on if he wants to wear it or not!)

Bill and his dad rented the neighbors track hoe from him. Dawson and I walked down to see Bill one day working and Dawson went for a ride. He really liked the "tractor". Too bad the neighbor took it back so Dawson didn't get another ride.
4 comments:
I luv the first pic of Dawson! His smile is the best! He looks so cute in the life jacket by the way.
Too cute! I love the life jacket, especially with no pants! That might get a little cold in Alaska!
Nicole, happy birthday a couple of days ago! I'm jealous you're going to Hawaii! It is fun to read about how you're doing. What a cutie Dawson is!
Are you going to be in Alaska all summer? Cute pictures. It was good to see you the other day. That was so nice of you to come to Sadie's blessing.
Post a Comment