He is also the most un-photogenic baby that I have met and I was actually able to get a couple good ones of him.


He is really funny and hides his face a lot!

As I was getting ready to leave that evening, the nurse was changing him and feeding him and asked if I would like to hold him. Well duh!! I needed to get home but the chance to hold Luke, I just couldn't pass it up. It was amazing to be able to hold him!!!

I would like to tell Lacie and Jake THANK YOU for letting me be on "the list" to be able to see these precious babies! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Thank you for letting me hold Mr. Lukas, he is totally amazing as is Sofia! I can't even imagine how hard this last month as been on both of you as well as the months to come will be. You both have amazing strength! I know that there is no way that I would be as emotionally or spiritually strong as you have been. You are both an inspiration to me. Thank you for letting me be a part of this trying time. I love all four of you lots and lots!! I can't wait until I can hold and love on both of these little miracles whenever I want. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
Beautifully said Nicole!!! I second everything! And, I agree, you did manage to get some darling pictures of Sir Lukas.
What a tiny little guy. When you just see pictures of them you don't think that they are so little until you have something to compare them with like your hand...how precious they are.
That is so touching...thanks for sharing...it sure puts things into perspective!
Post a Comment