Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

This year for Halloween Dawson was a monkey. He looked really cute!



Bill shot his moose on Thursday night so after work on Friday, his friend Mike and him went back up into the mountains to bring the moose home. (I am sure he will post about his hunt!) So Dawson and I decided to go down to Logan and go to the girl's dorms and go Trick or Treating there. It was fun and just enough for Dawson. He just couldn't understand why they would only give him 1-2 pieces of candy and not their whole bowl. I had to drag him away from each door as he was begging for more!



On Sunday all of the Miller's got together and we had a yummy Halloween dinner and then we all carved pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. Bill and I carved our pumpkins and then we didn't have time to do Dawson's so his had to wait until a couple of days later. (It is just a good thing he didn't care!)


(Mine and Bill's pumpkins)


(Dawson's pumpkin!)


Halloween was a lot of fun! I will have to post more pictures as soon as I learn how to do a slide show so that it isn't horribly long. Can anyone tell me how to do a slide show??

7 comments:

Talbot Family said...

What a cute monkey! Your pumpkins look really good too. Hope all is well for you guys, we need to get together sometime!
ash

Talbot Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

he is such a cute monkey, in costume and out of costume! love it. the pumpkins are awesome too! come see us this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I LOVE that on him, he is so dang cute and he looks like he is missing Wyoming so bad, guess you'd better come and see us. Love ya, Mom

Mr and Mrs Merrill... said...

BAHAHAHAHA, he is so cute, I just wanna squeeze him!! :) come see me too!

The Rashall Family said...

He is such a cutie! Glad you guys came down it was lots of fun to go together.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Ohh my! What a stud....since I am not allowed to say cute and still be considered manly.......he looked good! Jim