(I think Bill felt left out and so he had to tell you about his moose hunting. If you can't tell this is what Bill has been doing in all of his spare time. We don't see much of him and I don't think we will until he has gotten his bull!)
2 years ago
4 comments:
Good Luck Bill! When you get one, are you going to hang it next to your cat? That would be really cool! I should show you a picture of a guy that I knew on my mission who was an avid hunter. I can picture you with a room in your house like he had. It was his "animal study". It was where he hung all of his "prizes" and where he did he worked from home.
Getting Meat for the winter... whatever... it's just an excuse to get to go play!! I really do hope ya get a whopper Bill! =)
Hahahahahaha, I like that Bill, getting meat for the winter, that is funny! Too bad you haven't had any luck tho. Hopefully soon so you can come back up and see me. Love ya
Hey Bill, I hear you finally got the winter kill in? Where's the pics?
Post a Comment