Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkins!

Bill, Dawson, Britanie (Jim's wife) and I picked pumpkins yesterday. There is a field that you can go and pick them out of and then just leave your money for them. It was a lot of fun. Dawson couldn't really walk in the field and he didn't understand what we were doing but it was a lot of fun and we now have our pumpkins!


3 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Yeah for fall! I am so glad that you finally updated your blog! We love to see what you guys are up to! Those pics of Dawson and Bill are priceless. Especially the middle picture. He is making the cutest face! We're glad that Bill made it home safe and it looks like he is enjoying the new house. His "decoration" looks awesome, we'll have to come by and see it when we come home for Christmas! We love and miss you guys. Give Dawson a hug from us!

Heather said...

pretty pumpkins!!
i love fall, except for knowing what comes after!! =)

Stephanie said...

Yay...I love that! I am so glad you are up and blogging! Congrats on your new house!!

Steph and family