Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bill's "exhibit"

Bill told me the other night that I needed to blog about his "exhibit". He is quite proud of this and if you were around this weekend then he made sure that you came and saw it.


Bill shot this Mountain Lion about 2 years ago and he just got it back from the taxidermist. It wasn't my first choice of decoration (and mine don't take up so much of a room!) but hopefully it is the last!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that does look nice Bill, glad its in your house and not mine. LOL Don't know why but I was expecting some greenery on the tree. Like the chocolate wall too Nicole. Looks good, I want to see a pic when Dawson decides to climb the tree. Mom

Heather said...

I like the brown wall Nicole. Nice kitty cat too Bill. It's different than I had pictured, I thought it would actually mount on the wall and take up the whole wall, it looks good, and I too agree, glad it's your house & not mine! :) I'm in the middle of a fight about a buffalo skull going on the wall!! :)
Come see us!!
Love ya

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Bill - Awesome mount. I really like it - even more than I thought when we talked about it so long ago. I can't wait to see it in person!

The Rashall Family said...

I was actually very surprised at how great it looks. I think it is awesome and after seeing it in person I told Kurt I would actually be open to having one in my house (well not in the one now - it would have to take Drave's room and then both kids would be in the front room). The wall does really look great behind - Nicole you did a great job!