2 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2008
We Got New Pets!
The other day I went to take a picture of this and Bill had our camera moose hunting. (We couldn't find the other one, Bill thought he had left it in Wyoming) So again last night I went to take a picture of this and Bill had BOTH of our cameras moose hunting. (Why you have to take both of the cameras I have no idea!) So this morning I finally got a chance to take my pictures. This is what I have been seeing right out side of my house. To me it is really neat. I love where I live to be able to see things like this.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That is really cool! It is great to live somewhere where there is wildlife all around you. It makes life more meaningful and it kind of puts things into perspective. Nature is a great thing!
Thats awesome. Dawson probably loves watching them... or scaring them away! =)
(Maybe Bill thought he'd see/get a moose soooo big that it would take 2 cameras to take it's picture!)
My question is... Nicole where was your shotgun?????? Jim
Post a Comment