
Dawson loves that he can now jump off his bed.

The real only down side to him being able to get out of his bed is mornings. He used to sleep until 8- 8:30 every morning and now we are lucky if he stays in bed until 8! He really has adjusted really well though, now if we can get him potty trained! Here is just a random picture of Dawson helping Bill plow the snow. (Dawson loves it!)

On Valentine's we had a fun party with Kurt & Debbie and kids, and Chris & Janet and their kids. Bill got poker chips for his birthday and so everyone came over and played poker, candy poker! Dusty and Wes are really good little poker players and absolutely loved it! It was a lot of fun with lots of good food! Thanks everyone for coming over and having a good time, next time I will have to remember to get pictures!
Bill combined my birthday with Valentines day and we are going to HAWAII!! What a great surprise it was! It will be a great vacation in April before starting a busy summer.
7 comments:
Hawaii!??!?!?! YAY, im so jealous...i wanna go back! lol. What island are you guys going to and for how long? that is awesome! congrats. and dawson......HE IS SO CUTE! im so glad he knows i am his favorite. i mean, i have to be his fav, he never sees me but still knew who i was. lol. love ya guys
How fun for you guys! Hawaii!! I'm so excited for you guys! Sounds like a good time! oh, and good luck on the potty training...it pretty much SUCKS!
Hawaii?! Wow, I am jealous. All I can say is Bill don't forget my bday is in April and feel free to combine my bday Christmas and even next years holidays for my Hawaii ticket. I don't mind! :D
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I didn't get my tickets in the mail for my birthday, maybe they just got lost in the mail. Whats the dates & I'll be ready!
Yeah, can ya tell I'm jealous!!
I can't believe Big D is in a big boy bed now. Too crazy.
Luv Ya!
How exciting! Hawaii!! Sounds like so much fun!
Grates to Dawson and being a big boy now!! Yeah!
Wow, Hawaii AND Africa?????
What's up Mr. Bill are you now working more days a week? lol
You guys deserve a break before the long hard days of fishing all summer. hehehe
And as for the first week of March, plan on Dawson coming here. Ken still hasn't said anything and we can just take him with or maybe have an aunt or two here help with him those days. Love ya
We had a blast! Thank you so much for letting us invade at the last minute. You are such a good sport! Love ya.
Post a Comment