I can't believe that my little brother is 19 years old!! It seems like yesterday that Cody was little and now here he is going on a mission to the Phillipines! I can't believe how much I am going to miss him! I know we have known for a few months that he would be leaving tomorrow but it seems like yesterday that I was sitting in Alaska listening to him open his mission call. Where has the last few months (and years!)gone?!?

I know that Cody will make a great missionary and that he will accomplish great things in the Phillipines but it doesn't make it any easier to have him leave. I am way proud of you bud! I love ya lots and will miss you tons!
1 comment:
I can't believe your little brother is 19 years old either. Holy Crap where did the time go? LOL
Post a Comment