Friday, December 4, 2009

Dawson

Dawson loves to be outside and if you know him at all you know that he LOVES trucks and cars. On Monday he was outside playing with some of his trucks and cars. He was loving it! He came to the door and asked for a picture so here are a few that I took.




(I told him to smile and this is what I got!)



It is nice that we have a BIG sandbox for him to play in, it just isn't nice to try to keep it out of the house! Hopefully one day we will have grass to go with all of that sand.

3 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

He is so cute Nicole! You are lucky to have such a fun little boy! I can't believe that he will be three years old next month. Time sure does fly!

Heather said...

Awww!! How cute! That is funny that he asked for pictures, what a ham!! :) I hear we get to see you this weekend, yeah!! :)

Corrie said...

I love that he asked for a picture. He is such a big boy! Where did your baby go? Love ya