The cushions wouldn't stay very well and Bill and I were constantly putting the "fort" back together. Last night Bill decided he would try to figure out a better way to build the fort. He tried to use the broom to prop the cushions on but that must not have worked too well because then I was called into the room (and told to bring the camera!) to look at their new fort!
Yep, Bill had turned the couch upside down! I can't decide who really likes the forts more Bill or Dawson! At least Bill has Dawson to blame it all on!!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Bill is such a crazy little boy! HAHAHA That is hilarious. You do know that from now on your couch is always going to have to be upside down. That is great!
That is soo funny! Aren't boys fun!
Awesome fort! Funny funny boys :).
Ha Ha! I love boys they are so fun!
haha that is too funny. dawson is lucky to have such a goof ball as a dad, or maybe it's bill is lucky he has dawson so he can be a goof ball without us all thinking he's crazy! lol
That is so hilariuos!! Rich and I can definatly see Bill doing that!!
Post a Comment