Monday, March 7, 2011

One Month

It is crazy to think how fast the last month has gone! It seems like yesterday that Jack came into our lives.



Here are a few little facts about our little one at 1 month old:
-Only gets up once most nights.
-LOVES to eat!
-Loves to smile until you try to get a picture of it!
-Likes to watch his big brother.
-Likes to sleep and hang out in his swing.
-Holds his head very well by himself.

We really love having this little boy in our family!


First bath






Dawson likes to talk to Jack about going hunting, fishing, camping, and going to the lodge. It is really cute! I can only imagine all the things that these 2 little boys are going to do together one day, I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

I love that you have 2 little boys that can be best friends, even if Jack was suppose to be a girl. LOL I think it's awesome how Dawson has taken to Jack like he has always been part of the family. Just feels so right doesn't it. Love these little guys and their mommy and daddy too!

Talbot Family said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how the time has gone and how much the little guy has changed! Dawson looks like he is a wonderful helper! It has been so fun to have 2 boys together (even tho they tend to fight a lot when they get older)they are still best friends by night!