Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall fun!

A couple of weeks ago the boys and I went up to Star Valley for a fun filled girls weekend. All the dads were busy so the little ones ended up being invited too! We had fun doing a few crafts, shooting Heather's pink 22, and trying to get a picture of all the grandkids together. It was a pretty laid back weekend but we were able to see the few that we hadn't seen since being home. While I was going through the pictures from last weekend I came across a few other random ones, so they are included as well!



In the last couple of weeks, Jack has also started to crawl! He has been rolling around and sliding backwards on his belly for a while now but finally decided there was a better way to do it. His first tooth, crawling and not wanting to nap all in one week. I am not ready to have my baby grow up yet!

No comments: