Bill went to Canada goose/duck hunting. They shot a lot of birds and had a great time!

Bill also did the regular hunting that he does here around the house with Rudy.

We had a fun filled Halloween which included the annual Miller family dinner that everyone, except Barb and Pete's family, came home for. It was lots of fun! And then a fun night of trick and treating for this cute pirate and cop.

Bill then went on a Lynx hunt in Canada. He had a fun time and they were able to track a lot of Lynx.


Next was Thanksgiving, which was a great day with some of the Miller family. This year I was excited for Thanksgiving to come and go because that meant that we only had a little less then a week until I could finally see my little brother again!
We were excited to be able to go meet Cody at the airport on his return from the Phillipines. The whole Brough family was able to make it to the airport which was great! We stayed the night in Idaho Falls and were able to go swimming the next morning before heading home.

The boys and I were able to go to Star Valley to spend the weekend with my family and Cody! It is great to have him home!
Now I guess it's time to finish getting ready for Christmas since it is going to be here before I know it!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Glad that your brother is home!
Post a Comment