This year for Christmas we packed up and went to Star Valley to spend the holiday with ALL of my siblings! I think my mom has been planning this Christmas for the last 2 years while Cody has been gone. It was great to be home with everyone, I just hope next time all the germs will stay away so we can all really enjoy it without all getting sick!
The Miller family all spent the day sledding and playing in the snow later on that week! It was a fun day spent with almost the whole Miller family, we just missed Doug, Jenny, Dresden & Declan.
It was great to be able to spend some time with almost everyone in both of our families!
2 years ago
1 comment:
Wow- that is a huge sledding hill. I love the idea of being picked up by the snow machine so you don't have to hike back up! That's awesome!
Post a Comment