
Since they were all coming to the house already we decided to have Dawson's birthday a little early. I wasn't going to do much for his birthday this year but he pretty much planned his own party so I guess we had to help him out! It was great to see everyone that came and Dawson had lots of fun.


I would say that his most favorite present was the wiggle car, sadly I didnt even get a picture of him riding it but everyone else also had a great time with it!


Dawson wanted the same cake as last year and I had to work hard to get him to pick something else. He then wanted a dump truck! Over all I think it turned out pretty ok.


Friday we continued to play with Payzli, Grandma Brough and Heidi before they had to head home. Then on Saturday the party continued since Aunt Heather & Abbi came down to Logan! We went to dinner with everyone that was around on Saturday night. Then on Sunday Dawson got to open the rest of his presents.



It was a great weekend spent with lot of family! Thanks everyone for the time you spent with us and all of Dawson's gifts.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!! can't believe you are 5, sheesh! LOVE YA!
Looks like you guys had a great party! And I loved his dump truck cake! I think that the cake is the funnest part. Wish we were there to try out the wiggle car too. Looks like fun. Miss ya!
Post a Comment