Friday, January 22, 2010

Snowman!

Yesterday Bill and Dawson built a snowman once they were done plowing! They had a lot of fun! I was making lunch so I wasn't able to help them or get pictures before their almost finished product but oh well!



I remembered that I had this snowman kit that we had never used before and I luckily even knew where it was!





I think they both had a really good time building this! With the new snow and the snow being soft it looks a little sad today, so Dawson will look out the window and say that the snowman needs help.

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Love it! It doesn't look like a very big snowman since it's only as tall as Bill! HAHAHA And I can just hear him calling me a jerk when he reads this. LOL Love ya Bill CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Nield Moments said...

That is so fun!!! I have a snowman kit somewhere too, I wonder where it is . . .

Heather said...

How cute!!! I almost built a snowman on Saturday, but was too lazy to go out and do it! :)

Did Bill pee his pants... Sure looks like it in the one picture...