Monday, June 21, 2010

Mexico

Heather, Emily (2 of my sisters)and I got home last night from spending a week cruising to Mexico. It was lots of fun! Here are a few pictures of what we did.




Lots of fun and too many pictures to put on here! Now we are back to the "real" world with a full week. Thanks Mom for keeping Dawson, I hope he really was good for you!!
Dawson started swim lessons today and then we leave for Alaska again next Monday! Dawson is asking constantly on when we are going back to the lodge so it is a good thing that it is soon!





3 comments:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

I'm glad you had fun and great pictures with the dolphins!

Talbot Family said...

Wow how fun for you guys! I bet it was a blast just the 3 of you sisters!!! Have fun in Alaska! I keep saying that we need to get together before you go but we really do...What day are you leaving? Let me know we could take the kids to the park!

Corrie said...

Oh how I miss my little man! He was so very very good, and just so funny. I love what they think up, too cute! I'm so glad that you guys had a good time in Mexico, next time you have to take the rest of us girls!