
-Weighs a whooping 11 lbs. 2 oz.
-is 23 inches long
-rolling from his tummy to his back (The doctor asked if I realized that 2 months was early to be rolling over already, and that they typically don't start rolling until 4-5 months. I guess we have a strong and determined little boy that wants too grow up too fast!!)
-still likes his swing
-likes his vibrating/bouncing seat
-likes to smile and talk to us
-starting to giggle and laugh for us
-sleeps through the night a lot of the time
It is crazy how fast he is growing and changing but it is a lot of fun to see Dawson talk and try to interact already with Jack!
4 comments:
He looks so much older than 2 months, what a smart little guy and not to mention just too darn cute!
Ohh, I've been waiting for you to post and although Jack is adorable in this picture, it is only one picture. I am waiting for the picture post! You know, the one with LOTS of cute pictures! Especially one of him in his blessing outfit! I'm super sad that we couldn't make it and that we will not be coming home in June. I don't know when we will make down to Utah again so I need lots of pictures!
I'm glad that he is such a healthy and strong little cutie! And I have to agree with you; watching big brothers with their babies is so much fun!! I think that having two kids is way more fun than one! And I always thought that one was fun! Miss you guys. Wish we were closer. Love ya. (How's that for the longest comment ever posted.)
oh he is just too dang cute. He's got to start rolling early because he's got such an energetic big brother he has to keep up with! :)
I agree that he probably has a big brother that he just has to keep up with!! I bet he is toms of fun and congrats to you and bill! Be careful though, Treven starting walking at 8 months and it seemed that I lost my little baby then:(
Post a Comment