Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jack's Blessing

On April 10th, we blessed Jack at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house. It was a great day spent with lots of family! I forgot my camera and so I don't have many pictures.


Not a very good picture, but at least a picture of all of us!

I tried to do a little photo shoot to get some pictures of Jack in his blessing outfit. I found out that I am definetly not that good at getting decent pictures of him!










Can we PLEASE be done!

Thank you to all the family that came and spent the day with us. We really appreciate everyone's support to make it a special day!

3 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Oh, thanks for posting more pictures! I think you did a fine job getting some realy cute pictures of him in his cute little outfit! And that is a great picture of your whole family! I hope all is going well for you guys. Love ya!

Britanie said...

We are so glad we were able to make it! Miss you guys already!

Heather said...

way cute pictures! thats a really good family one of you guys too!! :)