We then had to head home Saturday night so Bill and I could talk in church. So NOT fun but way glad it is over!!

Dawson going through his and Jack's Easter baskets


Jack all dressed up in his Easter outfit


My three handsome boys!

We then got together Sunday afternoon with the Miller side of the family for another egg hunt for Dawson, a yummy lunch and the coloring of eggs!
It was a great Easter weekend with lots of family time! We missed everyone that wasn't able to make it!
2 comments:
Nicole! I haven't been good at catching up on blogs so I just saw your new little Jack! Congratulations! He looks very cute with his new Easter tie! Looks like you had a Happy Easter in WY. It's great to see how you're doing! -Keri
(plus the fact that you get to speak in church on Easter is very exciting too!) :)
Post a Comment